Friday, September 7, 2012

List of Stuff I Need

           Who knew that moving across the world for a few months would be so expensive? My dad is helping me find a lot of the stuff because apparently, if I am not shopping for a new outfit or a pair of heels, I AM COMPLETELY USELESS!!! So anyway, I am appealing to you oh awesome online friends! I am hoping that some of you, who are a far cry wiser than I in the wilderness-shopping area can help point me in the right direction. Also, if you have any of this stuff lying around your basement that you got from your Great Aunt Agnus for Christmas 6 years ago that you will never in you life use, I wouldn't be opposed to using it for you. You can even tell Old Aggie that it gets used all the time (because technically... it will be true!)

So here goes (Most of these things will have to be packed, so the more compact the better):
  •  Storage Containers
    • I might just steal these from the overflowing cupboard of storage containers in our kitchen. Mom and Dad would love me forever for getting some of those out of there!
  •  Battery Operated Travel Clock
    • Because even in Madagascar I need something to throw out the window early in the morning...
  •  Durable watch
    • My dad says my rhinestone zebra print watch is not EXACTLY the kind of watch I will need, but really I don't know why not?
  •  Mosquito Net
    •  Now I KNOW Great Aunt Agnus gave this to you last Christmas...
So that is about it, I have a few other things on my list, but I have them MOSTLY picked out. If you find something cool online that you think I should check out and that fits these requirements :Lightweight, Cheap, Durable, Cheap, Compact and Cheap, shoot me an e-mail or leave a comment here and I will check it out! Thanks a bunch everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you don't need too many things! I was expecting this to be a lot longer! I'll keep my eyes out!!! xo.

    ReplyDelete