Thursday, October 11, 2012

Dear Three People Who Actually Read This,
        First of all, thank you. Second of all, I have decided to try and keep this up while I am in France and Africa. Now I know what you are thinking; why, pray tell, do I think I will keep up with this while I am gone, when I can't even handle it here? The reason is simple: I will have more stuff to tell everyone!

       See, every time I go to write a post, I think "Why would anyone want to read this boring post about my life?" But in Africa, I will have way more stuff to share. I think. Ah well, I'll give it a shot, if only for you dear readers. =)

      That said, thank you for faithfully reading the 5 posts I have added in the last 10 month, it means a lot to me that you are faithful even when I am terrible at this. I have quite a bit more to write in other posts, so farewell for now!

Love,

-Your terrible at blogging friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment