Saturday, November 3, 2012

Prayer Requests

As I head out today, I have a few specific prayer requests:

1) Please pray that I would continually walk in the path of Grace. There is no better place to be than in God's will.

2) Pray that I can be a blessing to the people God puts in my path and that I will be used by Him daily to accomplish His purpose for me.

3) Pray for safe travels, I will leave our house at around 2:30 today, I fly out at 5:05 and I get to my final destination (flight wise at least) at 2:30 tomorrow, which is like, 8:30 our time. I think. (I should really get a better handle on this time difference stuff...)

4) Finally, pray for a comforted heart. Saying goodbye is hard, and I ask you to pray not only for me, but also for my family.

Thanks everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you! So excited to see what the Lord is going to do in and through you this year! Love ya! Katy

    ReplyDelete